Hey yo PEOPLE~~
Although there’s no much people here..
Or I should just say, there’s only me here??
XDDD
Anyway, I’m still feeling excited~
Yepp, it’s my fifth week of internship~~
Last week, is the Midterm break
for the students in WIS.
But I still have to work>.<
Cause I’m not teacher.. **sigh**
But, I can start work from 9am
but not 8am for one week~
Hehe^^
And, here comes the other INTERNS~~
OH-YEAH!!
Know what?
I’m gonna make many many friends
and go to cafeteria to have lunch with
them.
The funniest thing is this world:-
I have been working here for almost
one month already,
but I never went
to the cafeteria
to have my lunch.
In the end, I went out for my lunch for one week,
cause the cafeteria is not open during Midterm break.
Maybe next week??
They all are quite nice~
But their English all are so damn keng one.
Quite pressured when talking to them>.<
This week, the UTARIANS
are all coming back to Kampar.
The new semester start.
Including Mei Mei and Chai Yeen.
The car in Kampar is getting more and more!!!
I’m gonna stop here.
P/s: Stay tuned for the EMO post.
Coming Soon. =]
Hearts, FC
No comments:
Post a Comment