So, as I posted in FB,
The bad feelings always come true.
It’s not only one thing that happened.
-Case 1-
One of my friend,
phone me during my working time.
Errr, although it is true but also quite sad to say
that,
she only calls me when the
NOT-SO-GOOD-THINGS happened.
And yes, I got it right!
She failed one of the subjects for last semester.
I was like,
“Hmmm, okayyyyy..
So what should I say now??
I'm really sorry to hear that,
but I'm not sure what kind of response
I should give then only won't hurt her.
-Case 2-
In my internship place,
I did a mistake too.
Which I forget the time to go for
invigilates the
students who are having their exam.
The exam starts at 12.45pm,
and I should be there
around 12.30pm.
When the last time I look at the time is 12.16pm,
and
I thought still have time for me
to complete some work.
(I keep remind myself not to be late later)
And this is how I get too into my stuff
and forget the
time.
I received a call from a staff that is
in charge with
all the exams stuff in school.
She’s asking me where am I now
when I should be
invigilating the student at the moment.
And when I rushed there,
it’s already 1pm.
-Case 3-
Yesterday night,
I went out for lunch with
Chai Yeen
and Mei Mei.
Then Ah Joyce and the gang said
will come and join us.
By the time I reached there,
Ah Joyce them not yet
reach
so I sent her a message.
After sent the message,
I just simply tell that Mei Mei,
“Actually later they don’t want to come ady.”
And again, my prediction came true.
She replied me say that will have dinner together next
time.
Because one of the members said that
the restaurant serves food quite
slow.
Scary right??
But it still not the end of the story yet.
-Case 4-
Last night again,
after we done with our dinner,
we’re
heading back to our hostel.
And Mei Mei keep winding down
the car window then
shout and laughing like crazy.
Although I scolded her,
but I can feel there’s something happened to her.
It’s just I’m not sure it is a happy or sad things.
And when we reached hostel,
She tells out everything.
Which she couldn't continue
her study here anymore and
she’ll be leaving by this Wednesday.
I can see the tears in her eyes,
and so as Chai
Yeen’s.
And suddenly, Mei Mei started to cry.
I know that if I also start to cry,
both of them will cry more.
So I try to make the least emotion
on my face and
start to joke around
with idiot words and stupid jokes with them.
Chai Yeen held backs her tears and laughed.
Then Mei Mei also laughs back
after wipe away her
tears and starts scolding me
about spoiling the atmosphere.
So what?
I'm still prefer to see her anger than her tears.
But then she starts to questioning me
about why am I so
emotionless.
Maybe I make her feel like she’s not important,
because
I do not show any reaction at all.
I do not want to answer this question,
because it
might break my “wall”
and make me wanna start to cry.
So I questioned her back,
“What kind of responses do you wanted to see??
Okay, let’s
pretend that I don’t know yet,
you tell me one more time
then I give you other
responses.”
They start to scold me and laugh again.
Then I walked to Mei Mei
and give her a big tight hug.
I hope she can feel what I feel
when giving her that
hug.
The worse things is,
I some more dream about this last
night.
End up I wake up in a sad mood
and cried in bathroom this morning.
The one that close with me
know that I used to play
music
when I’m taking my bath.
Normally I play the songs
with happy melody during
morning,
so that I will have happy mood
for the whole day.
(This is just what I believe la=.=)
But, I'm not moved by the songs
that I always get
excited with at all.
Then I try to sing along.
As I start to sing, my tears burst out.
Then only I realize that
I'm really not in the mood
to
listen to any happy songs.
At least for now,
it makes me feel more sad.
So for the rest of the day,
I mean during my working
time,
I listened to the piano songs in my computer.
the piano songs like Yiruma,
Studio Ghibli collection & the Disney.
I’m just feeling like I want to listen to music
that do not contain any
words.
***************************************
I know that it is not possible that
only good things
happened in life.
But…
Can I choose that the bad things
do not happened all
together??
It’s like I have to receive
so many negative news
within 2 week time.
P/S:
Never know that I'm just that fragile.
Please allow me to be emotional few more days.
Hearts, FC
No comments:
Post a Comment