And
here comes my 3rd week of internship.
WHAT???!!!!
INTERNSHIP?!?!?!?!!
Yea,
IN-TERN-SHIP.
Hahahhahaha..
I can’t believe it come so fast too.
I can’t believe it come so fast too.
I
mean,
I plan to start my internship in June.
I plan to start my internship in June.
But
the counselor here said that
their school open at the end of April,
their school open at the end of April,
and
she ask me to come for work since May actually.
Due to my final exam is only end on 5th of May.
And
I request for coming work after that week,
to
allow me to have time to make some preparation
I
need go back home too.
End
up, I have to start my internship
since 12th May.
since 12th May.
Oh
ya, I work as a “counselor”,
by the way=.=
by the way=.=
FYI,
I major in I/O Psychology,
but not Counseling.
but not Counseling.
And,
it’s at
Westlake International School in Kampar.
Westlake International School in Kampar.
So,
I will still stay at Kampar.
But
now, I’m alone here.
Cause
Chai Yeen and Mei Mei not yet come back.
Frankly speaking, I miss them. =(((
(their
sem break haven’t end>.<)
| Light Green Mei Mei & Pink Chai Yeen |
My Chu Chu Muai too~~
She now intern at KL, Ampang area.
So might be hard for me to meet her that frequent.
I miss her idiotic phrase and sounds. =((((
| Hi Idiot~ =D |
The
amazing things that happen on me throughout these 2 weeks is:
- I cook my own lunch and
bring to school.
- I have to wake up before
6am to cook my lunch.
- I never late to work…yet=.=
- I’m still able to fooling
around, in my own, I mean ALONE.
- I complete the tasks given,
quite easily. (maybe I’m still new, they not yet give me the hard one)
- I can put on my earphone
and listen to my songs during work.
- I’m able to drive to pasar
(the morning market) and buy the fruits and food ALONE.
(P/S: I didn’t lost!!!)
- I drive to TESCO & ECONSAVE,
and shopping alone too.
I
think that’s all. Hahahahahahaha..
I’m
quite enjoying being an intern here.
**not
only because they allow me to put my earphone during work, okay?
The
students here are cute.
They
all are quite active and they always greet you.
Just
imagine, you came to work in the early morning,
and those little chubby kids greet you loudly,
and those little chubby kids greet you loudly,
“Good
Morning, Miss Leo!”, “Hi, Miss Leo!”
It’s
so adorable~~>v<
There’s
one kid say he want to introduce himself to me
after I done my introduction to them in class.
Cute, isn't it??!!
after I done my introduction to them in class.
Cute, isn't it??!!
I
mean,
I never meet this situation when I'm teaching in government primary school.
I never meet this situation when I'm teaching in government primary school.
The
students here are more willing to share their thoughts too.
They
will tell you how they feel.
The
bad part would be, they all want to talk to you,
but
you don’t have the time to listen to them one by one.
The
teachers, colleagues here are quite nice too.
My
supervisor, Miss May treat me real good.
Hmm,
she let me try & experience everything that I can in the school.
She involve me in many activities.
She involve me in many activities.
She
says that I might have a chance
to conduct the class maybe before I end my internship.
to conduct the class maybe before I end my internship.
Oh
ya, this Friday, she will bring me and another colleague,
Miss Anitha down to KL to the Dyslexia Centre.
Miss Anitha down to KL to the Dyslexia Centre.
Let
me have some exposure to these kinds of students
and also learn something there.
and also learn something there.
How
excited!! =DDD
Basically,
I joined the class conducted
every Wednesday and Thursday
as an assistant.
every Wednesday and Thursday
as an assistant.
Prepare
some materials needed before/ during the class.
While
the other days, mostly is
paper work, “mui zai”, photocopy girl, etc.
paper work, “mui zai”, photocopy girl, etc.
Those
tasks which are easy but no one wants to do,
then
I will do.
Sounds
pity, but I’m totally enjoyed it.
Cause
I can run around the school and seemed very busy.
Hahahhahahahahahah.
Hahahhahahahahahah.
No
la, actually I don’t really like the work that has to sit whole day also.
So,
whenever I get the chance to get out from the office,
I feel quite happy also.
I feel quite happy also.
By
the way, their air-cond is too cold for me too.
That’s
my comment for
my first 2 weeks of internship.
my first 2 weeks of internship.
I
think I shall update the blog
every 2 weeks,
every 2 weeks,
so that I can track back in
future~ XDDD
Let’s
see how frequent I can update
my little cute Heart during my Internship!
my little cute Heart during my Internship!
![]() |
| P/s: I'm addicted to his smile lately! |
Hearts, FC

No comments:
Post a Comment