It's just another
NOT-MY-DAY day.
I sprained my little ankle
AGAIN
when I walking down the staircases.
when I walking down the staircases.
I’m holding a box of
stuff,
and it actually block my sight.
and it actually block my sight.
So I just estimated where is
the end of staircases.
And obviously I got it
wrong
& my mistake cause my little ankle sprained.
Although is not until
the levels that I couldn’t walk,
but I will feel there’s something wrong when I walk.
but I will feel there’s something wrong when I walk.
I could not walk fast
too.
Because I’ve already
hurt some part inside my ankle.
It might be not as serious as last time.
But it still sprained right?
So the pain do exist too.
**BIGSIGH**
Hmm, throughout these
few weeks,
I know more about people here.
I know more about people here.
(I'm referring my workplace for internship.)
Especially some
PEOPLE.
I’m not going to mention
who is it and I’m not going
to elaborate the stories here.
who is it and I’m not going
to elaborate the stories here.
WHY?
It’s simple.
It’s simple.
Cause you're curious about it~
XDDD
LOL=.=
Ok, serious.
Cause I do not want
them to stay in
my MEMORY, my HEART, my MIND
even just for a single second.
my MEMORY, my HEART, my MIND
even just for a single second.
But..
Yea, there’s a BUT.
Yea, there’s a BUT.
I will always remember
& remind myself
about what have I learnt from you.
about what have I learnt from you.
- Never treat a
person too good, especially the people you just get know.
- The more you
talk bad about people,
the even worse impression other people will have on you.
- Apology is
cheap if you’re using it too often.
- High EQ might hurts
your own self sometimes.
I’m just glad that you
are not the one
that I need to work together with.
that I need to work together with.
Oh ya, I have be
grateful too,
that I figure that out by NOW,
but not the last day of my internship.
that I figure that out by NOW,
but not the last day of my internship.
I don’t care how good the
relationship
you have with the people around here,
you have with the people around here,
I will only get my job
done here &
complete my happy internship here.
complete my happy internship here.
Know what?
I have a good
supervisor
who encourage and teach me a lot.
who encourage and teach me a lot.
I have a good
colleague
that always talk in a sweet voice.
(Her smile is cute too.)
that always talk in a sweet voice.
(Her smile is cute too.)
I have met some other
interns
that always help me out
when I face some problems or
when I have too many things to settle.
that always help me out
when I face some problems or
when I have too many things to settle.
Sorry that I have too many
good people to hang around with,
please allow me to reject YOU.
Please continue your
life of GOSSIPS
I will not stop you.
And
I wish you get a WELL-PAID
JOB
by using the FANTASTIC GOSSIPS SKILLS that you have.
by using the FANTASTIC GOSSIPS SKILLS that you have.
P/s: I will still talk to you with a smile face.
I’m not being fake,
I’m not being fake,
My incredible Mum said,
"That is MANNER."
Hearts, FC LEO
No comments:
Post a Comment