Friday, 28 March 2014

29 / 3 / 2014

Hmm, I think I have settled all my assignments. 
It’s like, FINALLY!!!
This semester is the first semester of 2014,

and,

I try my best not too procrastinate everything.



Obviously, I FAILED.
LOL.



There are 3 subjects that we finish it at last minute and submit it at the very last seconds.
I felt so insecure, because it’s last minute work.
And, I not really do well during my midterm.




So now, I have to prepare for my presentation and final exam.
I really have to do it well and get a good score.
Since, I still never get an A during my University life.




For presentation, I manage to do well during my very first semester in University,
But do it badly during last semester.
So I expect myself manage to do really good in this semester.
I want myself to become better and better, but not lazier and lazier!!


First presentation has done---- Behavior of Organizations.
Not really did well **Sigh**
That day also is our Mei Hui's Birthday~


Next week there are 3 presentations waiting for me.
Tuesday- Adolescent Psychology
Thursday- Communicative English
Friday- Japanese
>.<




For final exam, hahaha. =.=”
I not yet start, of course.
But… Errrr…
Okay, I will start it as soon as possible.
Cause, there only left around 1month to my final exam.
Yea, 1 month.
Yea, 6 subjects.
Yea, I am not a CLEVER person.
Yea, I am not a HARDWORKING person too.
And DAMN YEA, I AM SO DAMN POSITIVE!
**FACEPALM




Just wish my luck, babe.
WISH ME LUCK. =.=





Hearts, FC

No comments:

Post a Comment