I
should do my assignment, RIGHT NOW.
No
mood, lazy, headache.
But
can write blog. =.= I am still the same me.
Hmm, I have a lot of things to say!!
Hmm, I have a lot of things to say!!
[
CNY ]
My
CNY, is really boring for this year.
The
phrase that I heard the most in this year CNY is
“Ah
Ching ar, you become so pretty lorrr.”
or
“Ah
Ching, hair become longer already, pretty liao lorr.”
I
do not meant to showing off here.
If
you listen carefully, there’s a hidden message there.
Don’t
understand??
Hmmm, they almost never praise me one.
Then suddenly almost all of them praise me,
Then suddenly almost all of them praise me,
and it leads me to think that,
"Actually how ugly I am before this year?"
LOL.
"Actually how ugly I am before this year?"
LOL.
And
I went to Penang to meet up my Penang aunty and friends.
Although
cannot meet all of them, but I do met my sister gang, my dar dar, Ah Hooi and
him.
Glad
to have you all in my life! =D
![]() |
| Sister gang without Miao~ >.< |
[
Study ]
For
this sem, I joined PMP (Peer Mentoring Programme).
I
met a lot of people, and learnt how to deal with different people.
And,
this programme make me understand what is the real meaning of 一种米养百种人.
(literally means
that there’s only one kind of rice in this world, but come
out with so many kind of people).
We
only have to take care the freshmen for about one month.
We
brought them out for dinner, show them where to print the notes and let them
used to the environment here.
At least won't feel lonely or scare to the new environment.
At least won't feel lonely or scare to the new environment.
And now it’s the end of this programme.
So, I have no more excuse to procrastinate the process of my assignment.
Oh ya, I'm taking 7 subjects for this sem.
Haha!
Gambateh~~
Oh ya, I'm taking 7 subjects for this sem.
Haha!
Gambateh~~
[
Love ]
Before
CNY, I almost break up with him.
It’s
a long-time-ago problem.
We
never solve it properly.
He
always minimized the problem, while I’m always maximizing the problem.
And,
for the very first time he asked to end our relationship.
Until
the moment I saw that message, I only realise we always quarrel for stupid, little,
tiny matters.
I
only heard that once, and it’s already enough to drive me crazy.
I couldn't imagine how he feels when almost every time we quarrel;
I send those freaking words to him.
I send those freaking words to him.
I
always give a lot advice to my sisters when they are facing their relationship
problem, but when it’s my problem,
I
TOTALLY HAVE NO IDEA!
He
is really a nice guy. He is almost perfect,
except when he get angry.
except when he get angry.
Maybe
I should not make him angry,
and then he will treat me as a princess forever?
and then he will treat me as a princess forever?
But,
I’m that kind of person that when you stop me from doing something,
it will trigger me to do it more. Hehe=.=
Anyway, this is my first relationship, I hope it will last, of course.
it will trigger me to do it more. Hehe=.=
Anyway, this is my first relationship, I hope it will last, of course.
Goh Shing Mu,
Thankiu for always tolerate with my bad temper.
Since you've already tolerate for 4years,
please do so for the next 40years! =D
Because.....
in my future,
I hope you're there.
And,
I hate fighting with the person who makes me smile the
most. =(((






No comments:
Post a Comment