I didn’t update my blog.
Why?
**Chih**
What else?!!! Lazy la=.=
And, another reason is,
there is someone doing this
writing stuff,
too frequent.
She is too frequent on blogging
until I don’t want
to blog.
(I know I know, I’m just lazy=.=)
Since I've been stick with her almost all the times,
we went to event together, in class together, sometimes sleep together.
HahahahahhahaHahahahahhahaHahahahahhahaHahahahahhaha!!!
So, whenever you want to know what happen to me
recently,
just click into the link below~~
---> http://chumiilim.wordpress.com/ <---
A new semester start again.
The timetable for this semester is too AWESOME!
Mon~Thurs- 8am
Fri- 9.30am
I feel sleepy all the time. =.=
Then, nothing’s special.
It’s still the same.
It means, Chu Mei the girl,
go and find all weird
weird events,
and drag me in,
AGAIN.
(Sometimes the events are fun, I admit)
She sipek semangat on finding those what what trip,
then persuade me to go with her.
I do not mean that I don’t like.
Just because I will feel very lazy to do anything
if there’s too many
things to let me settle.
And, this girl, this thick face,
ask me to keep and
memorize all those events’ date.
Since she brings so much fun in my life,
I help back her lo~
I'm just jot down the date nia~~
Oh ya, we’re going to Penang Trip this Saturday.
Stay tuned for her update ya~
Haha! XDDD
P/s: I’m in love with HUGGING people & LINE cartoon recently. =D
Hearts, FC






No comments:
Post a Comment