It’s my short sem.
I should pay more effort,
because I have to finish two major subjects’ syllabus with only 7 weeks.
And, assignments and presentations too.
But, but…
Me, the lazy bum.
Procrastinate everything!!
I’ve broke all the due date.
I give all those lame excuses!
I’m so damn lazy to do the things that I
should put priority on.
I just want to play, sleep, and eat.
I stayed up whole night, and I can’t
wake myself up on the morning.
I always late for class, I let my
friends wait me all the time.
Bravo Fang Ching!
I don’t know how lucky you are to have
so many friends that being so kind to you!
Dear all friends that always wait for
me, SORRY.
A sincerely SORRY.
I won’t say all pretty words again.
I’ll just prove it with my action.
And, THANKS for being patient upon my
bad temper.
Hearts, FC
No comments:
Post a Comment