Dear DEAR,
Okay, this might be late.
I’m not really in a good mood this few days.
But after talking phone with you for one and a half
hours, YOU, my dearest dear dear do cheer me up and motivate me.
Although most of the content are “shooting” me,
but, that’s the way we communicate. **yuanlaiwozhendehenfanjian>.<
We both know that, even we’re using harsh words to
each other, we will not get angry or quarrel.
Because, our bond is strong enough! =D
My dear dear never fail to cheer me up.
My dear dear never fail to motivate me.
My dear dear never let me feeling down for a long
time.
My dear dear never fail to catch my signal.
AND...
the most important:
YOU NEVER LET ME DO STUPID THINGS ALONE!!
That’s the best characteristic that I found in you.
Hahahahahahaha!!
**Please do maintain it. XDDD
Dear, you’re the toughest girl that I ever know.
But sometimes, you can trust us more.
Who the hell is ‘US’??!!!
Family, sisters, close friends, the friends you met
at Sabah. =)))
The least, YOU HAVE ME.
Whenever you feel down, too excited, boring, or
suddenly got ‘form’ wanna shoot someone.
I hope that I am the first person that you think of.
You have my phone number, Facebook, Twitter,
WeChat, Skype and Facetime. I will never reject your call.
**CallMeMaybe~
I dare not say that I am you best friend, but dear,
you are my best friend.
You are also my teacher, my idol, my dear dear and my best partner.
It’s not only because we know each other for almost
8 years.
You’re the one that stay by my side when I’m in bad
mood or feeling down.
In the same way, I hope I can be the one that by
your side to share you happiness and sadness. =)))
I love all the moments we spend together.
I can just be myself.
I love all the moments we spend together.
I can just be myself.
Do you remember that we’ve promise each other that
if one day, we both get old, and we are still single, then we will buy one
house and live together?
I will not forget that! Hahahahahhaha. So you have
to study well, then prepare to buy a house ya~ XDDD
Now, I want to tell
you. That’s what a best friend does for you!
![]() |
| L♥VE |
Happy belated birthday
my dear dear!! I’m so so sorry for failed to let your expectation become
bubble!! Hahahahahahaha..
That’s the ways I’m showing my love to you~~
I love you, my dear
dear! Muahhhhss~
And, please love me
back as well. XD!!!
**we should take more leng leng photos together>.<
At last, wish you
enjoy your 21st. It’s you life!
Do it and regret, but
not regret for not doing it.
Hope you can stay happy happy all the time.
Smile more, that's the prettiest you. =D
[ My memories are full with laughter, because I have you. ]
And I wish, our memories will not just end here. =D
And I wish, our memories will not just end here. =D
Infinite loves,
FC dear

No comments:
Post a Comment