Dear Heart,
I’m sorry for abandoned you for such a
long time. Almost two months. =.=. Erm, I just finish my second Final Exam in
UTAR on 4th of Sept.
For
this sem, I’ve join hobby camp (with Chu Mei, Mei Hui & Wen Qian). We went
to a primary school and having a 2days 1night play games with those kids. I am
leading one group of kids. They are so adorable, and keep ask cute questions.
But, there’s some hurting questions too. Such as, “Are you 33 years old already?”.
That really hurt meeeee!! Am I looks that old? 不是说小孩都不说骗话的吗?T^T
For me and Chu Mei, we just like a
pair of love bird. We stick together wherever we go. And, she always comes to
stay at my hostel too. I used to get angry easily, but she’s always the one
that tolerate with me.
She is a contradict
girl. She’s childish, love do weird sound and talk to me like a child. But, she
thinks farer than me, she plan well for her future; She’s really dumb at
handling those housework and can’t really keep the things well manage. But,
she’s able to digest the text book and make it clear in a very short period;
She couldn’t remember where she really put her keys, bag, handphone or purse.
But, she can memorize all those terms easily and never forget.
So, I am so amaze by
her. And she tells me this, ‘Expect the unexpected from her’. I was like W.O.W!
Hahahaha, that’s her--- Lim Chu Mei. Same as last sem, we study for our final
together. And she tell me, she’s really happy on this sem. Last sem, she always
go back hostel and EMO alone. I fell thankful, cause at least I am able to
cheer her up and I have the chance get know to her, this contradict girl.
After the Final, I
went to Taiping (Elisee’s hometown) with Chu Mei, Ah Joyce and David. I am so
surprise that Taiping has so many places to go, I thought there only has
Taiping Zoo=.=. The most important is the food there is quite nice too!
Elisee’s family is really a cute and warm family. They treat us nice, bring us
go eat dinner (煮炒),
and before we leave they bought all of us the famous local food, 香饼.
I will definitely come back here again.
And
now…………………………………………….
I’m at SP, my
hometown. Everyday watch drama, facebook, sleep and eat. =.=!!!
By the way, I’ll go
Penang tomorrow. I want to cut my fringe again. Haha!! And, prepare for receiving surprise! XDDDD
Hearts, FC
No comments:
Post a Comment