Tuesday, 8 August 2017

一星期时间 - DAY 2

So it's Day 2.
Nothing much different.
Except I'm no longer need to text him
when I reach my workplace or leave my workplace.

I play, teach and work like normal days I do.
Except I will miss him during my free time.
As I used to text him, 
tell him whatever happen at my workplace.
So this is side effect that I'm gonna face.



I have a small gathering with 
my primary school's friend after work.
Sing Hooi is going to get married in October.
Congratulations yo~~~

The invitation card
So nice~~~





















We have a short hangouts.
Talk like we never get separated.

We are really talk like 
we are just primary school students.
Joke around with the words.
But, the topic went wrong sometimes 
as one of us is getting marry soon.
*chuckles*








By the time we want to go back, 
it's already almost 10pm.
I drove back alone, 
and park at a further place.

Well...
Walk back to my hostel alone on the night street
has become an independent task for me.
And this is another thing that I'm gonna face it alone.




Everything seems just normal.
But the routines I used to do it daily 
for such a long period,
been stopped.


I no need to tell anyone that
I'm on my way to work.

I no need to tell anyone that
I'm late for work.

I no need to tell anyone that
I am able/unable to have dinner 
with him after work.

I have no one to tell
what had happen in my workplace.

I have no one to share
My feelings, my worries, 
my thoughts and my issues.

In a sudden,
I HAVE NO ONE...



Even though I know that
I still have my family, my sisters, 
& all my friends.

But I just have no one right 
to tell out all my nonsense stuffs!!!

And these are the processes 
I need to go through by my ownself,
to cope with it,
to bear with it,
and to use to it. 



Chill, honey.
There are more to come.
=]





#The louder the laughter of mine
#The louder the cries inside me.


Hearts, FC

No comments:

Post a Comment