Friday, 3 May 2013

I'VE LEARNT


Final-the-ly, I’ve completed all the exam for my Year1 Sem1 !!!
It’s not easy man!

To be truth, I’ve really learnt a lot of things from this Final exam and UTAR.
It’s not only in academically.



As listed below:
1)  Never study at last minute!!
You’ll definitely regret if you did it, even just once.
It’s not like in secondary anymore>.<



2)  Group study does works!
When Form 5 & 6, my group study mode is a gang of friends go study.
You study yours, and I’ll study mine.
The purpose of this group study is to wake each other up and remind each other that don’t play anymore.

But, what I learnt here is group study means you study one part, and I’ll study another part.
Then, we teach our part to one another.
You will memorize it more well when you’re teaching someone. It really works!
(But, the hardest things to control is, we are both talkative person=.=.)



3)  Before the exam, if you suddenly think of certain topic,
MAKE SURE YOU STUDY IT!!
What I experienced here is, the topic that I suddenly think of, I ignore it, and I regret so so much!
Sometimes, I really feel that God is always helping me.
But, I’m always reject. **STUPIAK~~


   
4)  For the calculation subjects, always do the tutorial Questions.
Cause there’s one paper that I misunderstand the formula. ( 2 Questions, 50 marks).
I nearly cry when I can’t solve that question.
Luckily, I ever do the tutorial questions, and it takes a long time for me to understand it that time.
In a sudden, I remembered.
And, I solved it.  
***That was close!!



5)  Sleep earlier, wake earlier. Say ‘NO’ to constipation.
2weeks before the exam, almost every day, I go to library to study.
Weekdays: 8am-7pm (mostly I’ll reach at 9am. =.=)
Weekends: 9am-5pm

So, my digestive system functioning well~ =)))
Means, I pangsai smoothly everyday~ Hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha~~~~~







Okay, back to the topic…


6)  Your bag should always have biscuit!
Try imagine that you gastric pain while you’re in the exam room, and doing the toughest subject of that sem.
Cool, isn’t it??
I really ate 2hours before I step into my exam room.
Maybe I used my brain too much??
0.o



7)  Sunny day or Rainy day, you also need a cap or an umbrella.
I’m a dark skin girl. I never care about my skin will become more black.
But, the Sun at Kampar here, is super duper hyper BIG.
Try to imagine har..
It’s like BBQ-ing my skin!! 0.0!!!
And, I’m the kind of person that easily sick if walk under the rain.
So, cap or umbrella is really really a need for me to survive here~



8)  My biology clock had used to wake up earlier.
Two weeks before my exam, I wake up early as I mention above.
And now, I’ve already cannot sleep too much. This morning (the next day of I finish all my exam subjects), I wake up at 7.30am!!
Fuuyoooohhh..
But I really tired cause last night I online till 1am something.
And I slept back till 8.50am like that.
Now, I got a clock inside my stomach.
It’s a good thing, right?? Hahahaha..



9)  Be careful when writing you INDEX NUMBER!!!
OKAY, THIS IS REALLY A SHAMEFUL THINGS TO TELL OUT HERE. Errm.. Okay..
Things happen like this..
I’ve too nervous during my second paper, which is I think that is the toughest subject I took for this sem, APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY.
And, my index number is [A 0463 ABPYF].
Then, I wrongly write become [A 0463 BPYF] which is less one ‘A’ after the 4digit number.
Then, for my third paper, I ‘keh gao gao’ think that I’m already memorize the index number, and I never refer, straight write the index number without ‘A’.

Until my fourth paper, when I write my index number again,
I refer to it this time and I realized how careless I am.
My mood really get affected that time,
and I’ve try my best to answer all the questions first.
After the exam, Chu Mei and Yu Kang accompany me to go to the office and ask.
Unfortunately, that day is Labour Day.
Office is closed. The next day, I phone to the office and ask.
The girl that answered my phone said,

“Actually it’s okay, the four digit number is the one that matter.”
**THANK GOD!!!




And lastly, I really wanna thanks these people that really help me lots~




ggg CHU MEI, she is my course mate. She’s the one that teach me a lot on all the subjects>.<. She is a very very nice person~~

Peace yo~




ggg YEONG FANG, she is my roommate.
She’s the one that always accompany me go to library early in the morning and sometimes till 8pm something.
**GAM DONG.. =’)))




MARATHON?!! We're helper only.. haha..









ggg SHING MU, my soul mate.
He’s the one that support me mentally.
(Cause he’s far away from here, or else,
he will FOOD-LY support me. =.=) 
But sometime really ‘pek chek’ with his stupid cold lame jokes. Anyway, thanks for being patient when listen to my complaints. =DDD



From the left:
Come, take a photo. (get the first photo)
Take photo must smile... (get the second)
Can be happy a bit or not?? (get the third)
More more more HAPPY !!! (end up with the fourth)








ggg MAMA, she’s the one that shouldn’t be forgotten to thank forever!
Two hours before I’m going for my toughest subject,
I really panic and forget how to breathe.
I’m too ‘GAN CHEONG’ !!
And, I decide to phone her, talk to her.
Her gentle voice do comfort me much.
I’m doing this too during my STPM.
Her voice is always my spiritual support.
I love you, mama! X’))))




Now only realize i seldom take photo with my mama. =c=
Old pic- Beijing trip with family in 2010




(Papa, don’t jealous har. At least I ever write a poem for you. Mama don’t have. XDDD
**Shhhh, don’t tell her~ hahaha!!)












Hearts, FC


No comments:

Post a Comment