Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Super Idol~

這篇帖的目的,就是要炫耀。
他,是我的超級偶像----- Chriz Ooi




This is the first time we met. It's in Penang, at a place called "First Cup Cafe". If i have no mistaken, it's on 30th of November in 2011. Can you figure it out that how nervous I am? Hahahaha.. Funny face of mine=.=..


For our very first time~ X)))



And I came UTAR in Kampar for my further study. I never ever have a thought that i will meet him up again.  There's a prom night in my uni on 9th of March 2013,and they've invited them(Elecoldxhot). What a big gift to me!! For sure, I will never losing any chance to have a photo with him,AGAIN~~ 
Oh ya, I have to mention that, both picture is captured by the same cameraman ----my boyfriend. I have to thank to him a lot cause he came from so far, just to accompany me attending this prom night. And go back to Penang on the next day.
Our second time!!! XDD



I hope that i still can have chance to meet him again~ hahhhahaha
Am I too greedy?? =P






Hearts,FC

No comments:

Post a Comment