Friday, 27 April 2012

All about "C"

I love "C"

My name is Ching.
There's a "C"
I love myself,of course.


:)
























The second "C" i love is Conan Doyle.
He is an author,who create Sherlock Holmes. ( My idol)
He doesn't exist as a real person.
But,his house do exist!!
I will go his house and have a look one day,I SWEAR! >.<



This way to....
Sherlock Holmes's house! (221 Baker Street)








"C da Champion, C da Chriz"
Yea yea.
It's him---- Chriz Ooi !!!
He's the one i admire and adore so so much!
He is a choreographer and dancer from a dance crew named Elecoldxhot
Support,Support him~ =D


That's him. Chriz ooi






The last one is,Tony Tony Chopper.
I don't really clear about it's gender,but i take it as a male.
He is a cute reindeer in an anime. <One Piece>
His face is always full of the emotions.
He never hide his feelings,and that's the reason i LOVE him.. X)))
That's the way he hide himself. =.=

Get Shock!!!






















Hearts:)


No comments:

Post a Comment